I happened to get hold of a Meyer Optik Orestor 135mm f2.8, and those that are into optics, and like nice out of focus rendering, know exactly what kind of beast I found. It is sometimes referred to as the Bokeh Monster.
The aperture blades were a bit oily and sticky and really needed a good cleaning. I also noticed that the black paint at the edge of the front element was bubbly indicating that it had a mild case of “schneideritis” going on, which are common among these lenses. Unfortunately I did not have any suitable black paint at hand to remedy that at the moment, so this photo documentation will only cover the the cleaning of the aperture blades. Yes all 15 of them!